Welcome To The Beach : Where Tourists Aren't Allowed .... Where surfboards and beach balls are exchanged for Microphones and Clips.

Welcome To The Beach : Where Tourists Aren't Allowed ....
Where surfboards and beach balls are exchanged for Microphones and Clips.




About a week ago, We released a write-up and review on Virginia's Beach slept on
and are considered the underdogs.
We listed a few artist such as Beachboy Tae , Cheddar Boyz, Valley Bhoyz and more.
One that specifically stood out to us earlier this week by releasing a visual to his newest single
"4 Play."
YBN LV, One of the streets hottest young artist. LV released the visual to his newest single and had the streets going crazy. Let me tell you this the newest intern from Kansas came into our office and moved all of my paper and files off of my desk. Let me remind you I probably only seen this lady about three or four times since she has been working for this company.
Now she drops the laptop on my desk and its the visual to his new single.
Of course when I hear it , I have to make the whole office hear it. So I proceeded to plug my phone to the aux after taking the link.
We heard it exactly three times. After hearing it I immediately contacted VeryRareAli for more of his music. He was very smooth and pause with the flow. Its like he had nothing to hold back.
This kid will be a very big problem on the industry, coming with the whole nine yard.
The energy for the youth, The sex appeal for the ladies, The swag for the hype and it goes on.
Yesterday we was able to hear a snippet to a new single he has dropping from Va Beach native "Ablock Shy." Titled "Bag." Far from disappointments.
As I set back and scope the music scene emerging from this city its almost unreal.

Expect more and more coming from this kid.
Stay locked in with us at The New World Trade; The Music Dispensary for more information on upcoming songs, Visuals, Features, and more.

INSTAGRAM :
@lv_4rmthebeach

Comments

Popular Posts