"TO3MG" Up Next Exclusive

Well It's Been A while since we've shined light on "Next Up" Artist from all over such as PA, NY, VA, CA, etc. 
 Now today were traveling to one of the 7 cities of Virginia. To "Virginia Beach" where we have the newest "Next Up." Now this time it isn't just one artist that were shinning light on, it's a group or should I say it's a "Gang," now when I say "Gang" don't think bandanas and sets but a group of talented young men, most of them are rappers/lyricist. 
 "TO3MG" short for Takeoff 3 Much Gangers. There are a a lot of rappers and artist in the gang such as Mally, Nuke, Fred and More, but the two main that are breaking out on the scenes one of them goes by the name of "Tay Savage."
 Now Tay is the cool silent but deadly on the track, reminds me of a younger Curren$y back when he was with Wayne and a modern Durk minus the auto-tune, something like he was on "52 Bars" series. 
  For example on his "Chiraq" freestyle he said, "She be mad as hell when I don't please her, then I eat the pussy cold pizza. Still riding round with that ether, smoking on that Keisha. I told her bring back a Swisher Sweet, she said no baby I'm Sweeter." 
 Tay sat down with the Owner and Founder Of Soles&Oz and played this song over and over about the 2nd time, Ali was going crazy over the song and put it on Boost The Sales Vol. 3. Which you can get from Datpiff.com.
 Now 2nd is "Gleech." He's completely different from Tay and has the voice that can anchor the beat and just hold it down. Gleech is mixture of Chief Keef from his "Back From the Dead" mixtape and his "Bang 2" tape all thrown in one man. Ali was quick to put his "0-100" freestyle on Boost The Sales Vol.1. When we asked Ali what made the song so special for the mixtape he explained in greater detail.
 "It's not your average 0-100 remix, everyone that did a re-make to it was too much leaning towards Drake's version except using their own words, from the flow to the pizaas to the energy Gleech was all over the song." Explained Ali.
 We played the song back to hear it again after Ali said that and payed attention to his flow. 
Gleech said, "I know niggas that will really hit the kill switch, bodies dropping only reason caught cause niggas snitch, I'm bout my gang and my money fuck a bitch. She can't give me shit but a nut so suck me up little bitch. Gang we insane, pop a xanny, smoking OG and more flame to the brain." 
 Now just those few little bars, made me sit up in my chair. Because I have heard many replicas to the song but never have I heard someone take the cake by rapping on it like its a trap beat and pulling it off.
It's a lot of talent coming from this group of young men. 
 They have a video that will be dropping sometime next week or later on this week to the 
"Chiraq" freestyle, where Tay and Gleech both body bagged the song. If you would like an early look at it follow Tay on Instagram (Names Below). 
 Expect a lot more from these guys and remember where you peep the  next up talent first. 
Here in SolesandOz.blogspot.com.


Twitter -
(@TayChillenDoe)
(@_WhatDaFeasy)

Instagram- 
(@Taysavage_To3mg)

Comments

Popular Posts