Welcome To The Hood Pain , Tears From The Poles To Papers

"I remember days my a** stuck, My son needed shoes ? I needed no bad luck. Before I hit my phone, proceeded to add stuff. I called my N**** Zoo. I needed to mask up. Won't No time for handouts ....."

Hood Pain isn't much of an understatement when every situation is a factor.
Virginia Beach , VA , Northridge to be exact. Has a poet of the pain in a position to emerge. Frank White .
His music is beyond timeless. There will be no Sugar coating with this kid.
I literally listened to some of his singles on YouTube and a few that some interns had in the Google Drive.
He has this song titled "Yesterday", which apparently he spoke on some serious street issues consisting of his homeboys murder, police harassment towards him and close friends and alot more.
I always expected every generation to have a vocalist that would be blunt about the streets and pain in the music.
Until I've came across this guy. He makes me proud to claim music from my generation and youth.
Not due to the dangerous lyrics but at the same time. The confidence, The agility, most of all determination to surpass with his career and still juggle the everyday lifestyle hes involved in.
According to His social media outlets Frank is currently working on a debut project tilted "Hood Pain" which will set to release on all streaming platforms.
Stay Locked in with The music Dispensary for more information and releases on Frank White .

INSTAGRAM -@Ridgeboyfrank

Comments

Popular Posts