Real Goons Gone Eat "The Mixtape" RGGE

Real Goons Gone Eat "The Mixatpe"
RGGE
 
 
 
Now Some of you may be wondering what is RGGE.
Well Its Stands for "Real Goons Gone Eat."
Which is one of the hottest mixtapes of 2015 so far from Oshea aka "Boss Owhop" hosted by DJ Murph and DJ L.
Oshea is a young up and coming rapper from Portsmouth,VA.
He's been on a couple singles such as "Happy I Made It" by Lil Snupe and Made
the 1st and 2nd Volume of Boost The Sales which will release Jan.31st the day after
his tape releases.
We got a chance to catch up and sit with Oshea as he explained to us his motivation and
reason for his hunger entering the music industry.
"Honestly, Im doing this for my momma, My block, My Gang, and My MB's"
MB's is the rest of his music partners and brothers which full name is MBKYBK. Their on the cover of the mixtape along with Oshea.
Oshea is a combination between Lil Durk and A Meek Mill with the braids.
Probably in my opinion one of the best rappers coming out of VA Right now.
Expect the best of the mixtape Friday.


 
 


Comments

Popular Posts