The 20 Hardknocks Chapter 1 : Fresh Out

                       The 20 Hardknocks - Chapter 20 : Fresh Out 




Chapter 1- Entering It All 

It's February 13th 8:00pm & Monique Tinsley was in a Smooth labor, Waiting for her seed to pop out. I was giving a little fight but nothing like Yasmin ass. 
"C'mon Baby , C'mon ." Screamed Fats. 
*POP* The Lil Nigga was Out . 
"It's a Boy !" The Doctor screamed .
"Yeahhh Nigga" Yelled Fats.
"Well Congratulations You have a Son."
"Yessss." She screamed .
According to my moms the doctor yoked me up by my arm and spanked me instead of carrying me gently. Then he handed me to her, hearing me cry louder and louder.
Amir Tariq Ali" she said.
Fats smiled & kissed him on his head . The View Was Perfect Until
I my dumb ass started coughing like smoker. The doctor grabbed him out of his mother hand .
"This is unusual" mumbled the doctor . He put his two fingers lightly on my heart . He felt that my heart wasn't beating. 
He handed me to the nurse & they rushed down the hall to emergency section. The doctor turned to my mother & said "Ma'am we are taking his to rush services. I didn't quite feel his heart pumping."
Monique exhaled and started getting nervous . 
"He's going to be okay though right ?" Said Fats. 
"I'll let you know. Don't panic at all." Said the doctor walking out of the room .
Whole time, All I wanted to know was how you going to say you don't know if I will make it. Then say don't panic.  
Fats leaned over to Monique & kissed her on her forehead. 
"He'll be okay, maybe he was in shock or something."
1 hr goes by & the doctor comes back into the room and closed the door behind him. 
"We'll Amir wasn't receiving blood in his bottom right quadrant of his heart."
He grabbed the X-Ray out of his folder & placed it on the board. He pointed to the bottom left part of the picture of Amir's heart & explain to them into more detail. 
"There are 4 quadrants of a heart in a human . Each quadrant needs to consume the right amount of blood. Unfortunately Amir's bottom left quadrant isn't receiving any blood flow at all."
Monique bleed out in tears. 
"There isn't much we can do for him right now but keep him hooked to the IV Cables in the room."
The doctor unfolded a piece of paper and showed the parents the closet children's hospital that could perform the surgery that was needed. 
2 days later Monique, Fats & Amir was in Norfolk, Virginia at the children's hospital. So boom, there it was I was transferred to Richmond, VA with the family, it got to the point where when the news got around to the whole family in New York, we all moved to Virginia.
They took my mom into the surgery patient room and a doctor came in with 3 x-rays of my heart. He didn't give my parents any time to ask any questions.
He turned off the lights and placed the X-Ray on top of the projector. I guess seeing my heart on the big screen made my mom tear up. Cause she immediately grabbed my dad's hand in the middle of her tear falling completely off of her face. 
"This is Amir's heart, every heart has 4 quadrants. The lower left quadrant of 
His heart is failing to receive any blood. We are in the middle of setting up the surgery but we need your conformation and your signature." Explained the doctor.
He proceeded to grab the clipboard off of the counter next to him and handed it to my parent to sign. They signed the papers and the doctor headed out.
My pops grabbed his phone and called his brother and business partner "Keith Winfield."
"Yo, Sweat baby I got good news. They going to preform the surgery on Ali."
Since I was first born my dad called me Ali, instead of calling me Amir.
"That's all I needed to hear fats, So I plan on moving down there around some time next weekend." Said Uncle Sweat.
Now My uncle Sweat and Dad were Music producers, they helped start and form Public Enemy's Bomb squad along with Kieth Shocklee, Produced for Jay-Z, Foxy Brown , Case, The Firm with Nas, SWV, etc. 
"Alright, I want to go to Virginia Beach and check out this new talent name Governor." 
Last thing I've heard recently about him was he was signed to Grand Hustle with Tip and them. He stills to this day stay close to My Uncle Barry and the rest of my family. 
"That's a go, hit me after the surgery and keep me updated." Said Keith.
My mom and dad started organizing the family to move to Virginia while they waited for results. Time goes by and the doctor comes in to the room and closes the door behind him. 
Of course he gave the dramatic pause and shit. "Amir is alright, we have completed the surgery and has his heart beating a normal pace. We are going to give him medicine that he should take at least twice everyday until he's about 17. We're going to give you the papers, information and all for the medicine." Says The Doctor.
You can see the relief on my parents face and the tears that fell down this time around we're tears of joy.
I survived that shit Bruh . Thanks To Allah I actually survived that shit. 
We'll look I'm Amir Ali , some people know me as VeryRareAli some May know me as Ali. I'm Currently 20 years old & I'm living In Las Vegas, NV and Virginia Beach, VA . I'm Healthy Man no medicine no heart monitor nothing. I'm doing good I own a Sneaker Site called Solesandoz.blogspot.com and TheStarvation.blogspot.com. This Is about to be my 2nd written and published book. I'm still producing bangers off the MPC. Shit is looking real lovely.
But I'm bout to take y'all through the craziest adventure of y'all lives. From Diapers, All The Hoods from NY to VA to TX all the way to Vegas. The craziest fights & situations a normal person would die going through. I promise I will not miss anything. Your name is probably listed on the next page. The life span all the up to Now. So Lace Up, Roll Up & Get Ready For This.





Chapter 2 - Va.Beach Big Move (Sneak Peek) 

Okay, Y'all remember how the doctors at the hospital told my moms that I had to be on some bullshit medicine to help me survive with these heart problems.
It was a round white pill & a tester pipe full of this green liquid syrup. I hated taking them shits because I couldn't swallow a whole pill but the green shit was good it taste like juice. From the Age of four weeks old to the age of three. I ended up stop taking it cause, I stopped caring. 
When I was 3 years old I was living in Lake Edwards In Virginia Beach, Now Lake Edwards, some people may call it the 8th City, because the scene & how live and exciting it was. It was always the topic of discussion. It was the most popular neighborhood in Virginia Beach and still is. 
I live on 853 East Hastings Arch. 
One Of the best blocks back then. 
Living in a house with 18 people. 
3 cousins, my sister, all my aunts & uncles, dad & moms. 
All my cousins kept the block hot along with a lot of niggas, Pontic, Larry, Cadillac, Uncle Barry, Jason, Jamel.  I can go on and on but some names to hot to be listed. Look one night they started a water fight with the whole block at 8 o'clock at night. Literally the whole block was outside with Pots & bowls of water. They was buggin the whole night til about one in the morning . 
They kept the block hot. One time my cousin hit the Getty mart on Baker Rd. If you don't know what Baker Rd is , It's the Street that cut Lake Edwards and Campus East aside from Newpointe, Bayside Arms & Northridge. If you was coming from Va.Beach Blvd.
Those two sides ain't fuck with each other but well get into that later........




    Written By :VeryRareAli

Comments

Popular Posts