SneakerGreed x PrivusClothing Online Interview

SneakerGreed x PrivusClothing Online Interview
"ForYourSneakerHealth"
SneakerGreed Got A Chance to sit down with the Owner/Founder of on of the most hottest and notorious clothing brands in Virginia Beach. Thats right Privus Clothing. Privus is owned and ran by 19yr old Dustin Stapp. We asked Dustin a few questions about the brand that has been sweeping the streets of Virginia Beach. Check out with Dustin had to say in the interview below.

Q- Where Did Privus Orginate ?
  A- Privus originated in Va Beach.

Q- Who else are founding members of Privus ?
  A- I initially am the founder of Privus , I called up my homie Cody with the idea and it was originally going to be a partnership but things fell through with that. S/o to the homie Derick though!

Q- As A Clothing Line Entering the fashion industry, How do you want people to view you ?
 A- Man to be real I don't even care lol. This is a very over saturated business. I just want our work to be respected. And oh yeah, cop some gear.


         Q- What Are Something's that Privus Plan On Doing to Change The Game ?
 A- I wouldn't even say we're trying to "change the game". We're just going to come through and do our thing.

Q- What Are 2 Things In Your Career That You Regret Doing ?
  A- Not releasing more products in our first year and not capturing all the ideas we've had whether it's been designs, visuals, capsule releases, etc.

Q- You being A Fresh Face To the Fashion World You Have A lot to Learn .Is there anything specifically that You Want learn more about , that you've seen or heard rumors about in the industry ?
 A- I've been messing around with cut n sew pieces in the past few months. I've enjoyed that. I'm slowly getting into the denim game. Don't be surprised if you see some of these pieces in our future deliveries.

Q- Are There Any Influences Or Idols That Inspire You Guys ?
A- Personally I'd say Ronnie Fieg right now. Dude is killing it. Also I'd throw James Jebbia and Angelo Baque in there to.

Q- What's A Regular Day Like In The Life Of Dustin Stapp?
A- I'm on that college grind man. A normal day for me would be balancing Privus shit, work, and school.

Q- On A Average , About How Many Party's Or Kickbacks Are Held By Your Group ?
A- Rarely any man, we might throw a function here are there but usually we just lay low and grind.

 Q-  Aside From Sketching And Designing , What Are Some Things That You Do That Will Be Interesting To The Viewers ?
  A- Shit, most of the behind the scenes stuff is behind the scenes for a reason. I'd say just enjoy the products we put out. If they wanted to sit in a brand meeting though lol... those are interesting.

Q- Social Networks Are Very Popular Nowadays such as Twitter, Instagram,etc. Which Social Network gets The Most Attention From You ?
 A- Man I find myself on twitter way more then i'd like to be. But follow me though @DustinPrivus

12. In the Fashion World Nowadays the accessories play a huge factor, for example Jewelry. Would You Follow The Gold Trend Or The Silver and Diamonds trend ?
 A- On a personal note yeah I love jewelry, they make your outfit that much better. From the brands standpoint we'd never put any jewelry out. I believe in high quality pieces and we're not experts on the gold and diamonds so I'd stay away from that. But we do got an accessory line releasing in the near future.

Q- I’ve Heard Music is a big thing to you. What would say is Your Favorite Song Of All Time ? And Your Least Favorite Song Of All Time ?
 A -This is the hardest question up here. I don't even know.
 

Q- What Are Some other artist You Would Like To Work With In The Future ?
 A- Not really an artist but a couple brands I'd love to work with would be ALIFE and Patta . I'm always open to work with creative minds though.

Q- What Are Some Things or Work We Can Expect In The Future From Privus ?
 Consistent products that you will be pleased with.

Q- What's Some Advice You Will give Some Young Kids, that Want To Become Designers or entertainers ?
A- Follow your dreams but be smart with it. Give your all to whatever you want to do but have something to fall back on.

17. What's Your Overall View On Fashion Today ?
 That fashion shit is whack to me. Get clothes you like and wear them how you want.
 

Twitter-
@DustinPrivus
@PrivusClothing
@VeryRareAli_NYC 

Comments

Popular Posts