SneakerGreed Interview With #AMG

SneakerGreed Got A chance To Sit Down An Interview One By One, Upcoming Music Group Above Muiscal Grounds, Better Known As #AMG. Check Out How Memebers "Eman" And "Smoke" discussed With Us Their Favorite Social Networks, Artist Whom They Would Enjoy Collabing With, Thier View On The Jewlery, Thier View On The Music Industry And More.
Q- Where Did #AMG Orginate ?
Eman - "#AMG begun as a idea between me & Moris. We both was at a good place as solo artist, but we wanted to do something bigger than that, so we created this group thing we had been talking about for weeks. Masai was a guy I was always a fan of, he use to read me all of his poems & ask my take. No one ever had a poet who just did strictly poetry on there team before, so I thought it would be different to try it out & see how it went. It worked, #AMG was created. Smoke was a guy I was killing shit with in a group we were in together called 7 City Soldiers. After it disbanded I thought he would be the perfect fit to the group to give it that raw shit people like to hear from here & there, & we did it like none other did."
Smoke - "It originated out here in Virginia Beach, Virginia. It was a movement, not a group. I wasn't apart of the family until almost a year after it was created."

Q- Is #AMG Going To Continue To Be 2 Members ? 
Eman- "#AMG will always & will forever be Moris, Masai, Smoke & myself. We are all doing our own set of things we always wanted to do & I'm proud of where everybody is at with it."
Smoke- "Possibly. Eman and myself tend to make better records just using our dominate style and diversity and different delivery and creativity to bring out what this art is missing!"

Q- As A Rap Group Entering The Rap/Hiphop Industry, How Do You Want People To Look At You ? Or View You ?
Eman- "I want people to look at me personally as a guy who made change. A lot of artist want that, but I want to do that. I feel like me personally no one laying rhymes down is doing what I'm doing. I believe I'm different as far as flow wise & lyrics wise. I bring something to the table no one has never or will ever bring, & that's belief. As the group goes I don't want people to look at us as a group, I want people to look at us as 4 creative guys coming together a few times to make creative dope music."
Smoke- "As a well respected, talented, and relatable group. We're more than just rappers, we design motion films symbolically by the records we create. A lot of "Rappers" lack what we're going to bring to the game. I just want to be looked at as a superstar!"

Q- What Are Something's that #AMG plan On Doing To Change The Game ?
Eman-  "I feel as if we have already made change. We've done things no local has ever done before. We've been on datpiff front page 4 times already, 3 times for the #AMG album & myself personally has been on there. You gotta pay for that shit man lol. You can't drop a tape nowadays & get on there front page, you gotta pay to be sponsored & pop up on there, we were just lucky enough to have that backing."
Smoke- "We plan on changing the game by bringing what most "groups" lack, and that's a family bond. Like I said before, we're more than just artist , we're family. That's why I records have that similar bond to it because we feed off each other as family should."

Q- What Are 2 Things In Your Music Career That You Regret Doing ?
Eman- "I regret losing the ones I lost back in 2008 because of the passing of our big homie Carlos, things could of been patched back together but hey. Definitely my biggest regret is slowing down because of Millz getting locked up, I feel like he wouldn't of wanted us to do that, but it felt like the right thing at the time."
Smoke- "Basically not showing much love to other local artist. Also not giving enough promotion time for the fans to get a feel of what we've been doing and why our records haven't been getting released."

Q- You being A Fresh Face To the Music World, You Have A lot Of Time To Develop And Learn .Is there anything specifically that You Want learn more about , that you've seen or heard rumors about in the industry ?
Eman- "Not really. I do a lot of studying the music business, I don't think there is anything to learn that I already haven't. Well producing, I always wanted to learn how to produce, & electric guitar ! I love them shits!"
Smoke- "Um, I just want to learn different things musically. I don't want to be just a rapper, I want to be a full man band. Make beats, design covers, engineer, etc. it's all going to take time, but we'll definitely get there!"
 
Q- Are There Any Influences Or Idols That Inspire You Guys ? 
Eman- "Biggest inspirations are 2Pac, Andre 3000, Nas & Erykah Badu. All four bring a different vibe to the industry, I've always looked up to all of them, but I'm also inspired by people like Jay, Wayne, Ross, Tip, Pimp C & Big L."
Smoke- "Me personally ( Smoke ), I'm inspired by the niggas I'm around. Life is a inspiration to me!"

Q- What's A Regular Day Like In The Life Of #AMG ?
Eman- "Girls, Marijuana, 2k, some Lean, & of course Music"
Smoke- "Fucking crazy! Dopest, livest, most real group to be around. We have a bunch of unknown haters for nothing but it's probably because of our style. We bring that street feel back and most people cant handle that!"

Q- On A Average , About How Many Party's Or Kickbacks Are Held By Your Group ?
Eman- "We try not to overdo the party thing, not really my steelo, but so far I think were on 4."
Smoke- "I would say about 5 or 6 at the least! I don't condone to those anymore from my brother getting killed at one kickback not too long ago from this date. ( RIP NY)"

Q- Aside From Recording And Writing, What Are Some Things That You Do That Will Be Interesting To The Viewers ?
Eman- "I like to figure out art, that's one thing that will always catch my eye, trying to figure what the fuck this person had on its mind when they made this."
Smoke- "I do something that most people cant do, and that's keep it real! So that'll be pretty interesting to people that like what's said when it's 100% official."

Q- Social Networks Are Very Popular Nowadays such as Twitter, Instagram,etc. Which Social Network gets The Most Attention From You ?
Eman- "Right now probably Twitter. I tried to get into the Instagram & Vine thing, but I just can't lol. Twitter is a bigger outlet for me anyway."
Smoke- "Aww man twitter gets my full attention! Instagram dead on my end. Whoever wanna follow me can do that ( IG: @ckodered93 ) ( Twitter: Red_AlertBBA )"

Q-  In the Music Industry Nowadays the accessories play a huge factor, for example Jewelry. Would You Follow The Gold Trend Or The Silver and Diamonds trend ?
Eman-  "I dig the Gold Rope chains lol, I'm a old school cat man. I'm not really a jewelry guy though. I want me a pinky ring though, I need that."
Smoke- "I'm more of a diamond type nigga. But gold is dope as well, so I'll probably be on both of those most definitely!"

Q- What would say is Your Favorite Song Of All Time ? And Your Least Favorite Song Of All Time ?
Eman- "I don't think I have a least favorite, it's a lot of crap out that I could name. My favorite though is hard. I got a couple, from " Dear Mama " by Pac to " Watch Dem Niggaz " by Nas, from " Mainstream " by Outkast to " Check Yo Self " by Cube. One of my MOST favorite though no doubt is " Imaginary Player " by Jay, just his flow & the bragging, I'm big on bragging man, just the way he was shitting on niggas was mean."
Smoke- "Heaven And Hell by Kendrick Lamar got to be my favorite song of all time. It's just a bunch of real lyrics that people don't get about the world. My least favorite is probably anything that 2 Chainz put out LMAO!"

Q- What Are Some Artist You Would Like To Work With In The Future ?
Eman- "I'll keep it local because obviously we ain't up there in that position just yet. Right now definitely Hi5Ghost, Tydewayne, Craig, Julian Marz. I've worked with everybody in Va except Dime. We had a performance at a event before & we was coming on as she got off. We spoke for about 30 seconds & she just seems ill as fuck, think it would be dope." 
Smoke-  "Kendrick Lamar, Lil Durk, ASAP Rocky, Drake, Lil Wayne, Gudda Gudda, Ross, Jhene Aiko, Sza, Jay Rock, The Game, etc." 

      
       Q- What's Some Advice You Will give Some Young Kids, that Want To Become Rappers or   
      entertainers ?
 
      Eman- "Don't stop man, Always remember why you started doing what you doing in the first place."

      Smoke-  "Don't become a victim to the mainstream. If you a dope artist don't let no contract change your persona. Don't go from bringing raw lyrics to everything being clubby and something just to play in the clubs. Be YOU!"


      Q- What's Your Overall View On The Music Game Today ?
       
      Eman- "Lack of creativity. Everybody sounds the same & doing the same, I want everybody to get         back to creativity."

      Smoke- "The game lacks a lot of things , but the main thing it misses....is US! The things we deliver is too advanced for the industry! They're not even ready for what we have to bring, but just know that once we sign that contract, the game will forever be ours after that. Mark my words!"

Q- What Are Some Things or Work We Can Expect In The Future From #AMG ?
Eman - "I got Until Tomorrow 3 coming out very soon, by time this is out it will probably be released. But yeah I got that coming, Smoke has Loyalty Over Royalty on the way, Moris has Worth The Wait 2 dropping soon, Masai working hard. We all just working man. I got a album dropping next year round February."
         Smoke- "Eman's mixtape " Until Tomorrow 3 " Drops in a few weeks. Also, My solo project "Loyalty Over Royalty " drops mid January. "


       There You Have It #AMG Folks , Smoke & Eman. Some Of New Face Of Music. Below Will Be A Link to check Out Some Of There Music For Yourself. 




Twitter - @Red_AlertBBA & @EazeeHutton

Comments

Popular Posts