#CreamWinners & CreamWinningClothing

#CreamWinners was started by Amir Ali , it is a group of 8 young men who are starting a clothing line called "CreamWinningClothing" . I started CreamWinners because I thought of the basic & normal people in my school & the people that would be around me . So the 8 boys I was with , which I now consider my brothers are Malik "Duce" Blakey , Aaron "Hugo" Lester , Khalil "3G" Lewis , Darryl "Yamcha" Drayton, Deonta Anderson , Trevon Hill , Toney Davis . We were considered outcast & different from other people because our style of dressing. I think everyone should have the opportunity to show their style in fashion. I look up to ASAP Rocky & Joo Henderson as Fashion idols because they are so different. So we made #CreamWinnerClothing so people can understand that you don't have to be in the line following somebody. My favorite quote by ASAP Rocky was "Start it off & let Hypebeasts finish it."
That's exactly what I am going to to do so EVERYONE COP #CreamWinnerClothing when it drops .

Comments

Popular Posts