Welcome To Brazy World , Where Explicit Transpires To Provocative.




"I'm A Big Tease, I Don't Let These N****s smash. Your N***a he a freak. I let him eat me from the back. He just do it right. Eat me up, Ride his face til I cum....."
The program director at the office told us we were only allowed to preview that part of the song. Due to such provocative lyrics.
In all reality, this is what the youth, let alone the people want to hear according to the numbers and reviews we have managed to secure and preview on her Instagram.
Now before we go a little to far let me catch you'll up.
So earlier last week had interns bring us the newest talent, from Hip-hop to Jazz.
Now understand when we tell you.
There was no initiated streams or scouts on this girl.
Closed door roundtable meeting and everybody is showing off their potential.
Until we got hit with loads reviews for International DJ's. Meetings closed and over.
Rachel Cummings a very animated but humble individual, decides to send over a mp3 file titles "Nasty Girl."
There was no artist name, nor further information.
When I first played the song, I had the office door open. The surround sound was still connected and on. I hear the Neck and Back sample. I figured it was the breakout artist "Saweetie" with her debut single "Icy Girl" where she talked about material things also her lifestyle, So I wasn't in a rush to unhook the surround sound.
Except this was the complete opposite, jaw dropping is an understatement. Now I played back multiple times prior to fully understanding the song.
I was in awe on how nonchalant she was about being so provocative and explicit.
  Virginia's own "1LuhBrazy," Turned my affluent armor glass proof office into LIV On Sundays.
As being one of the most successful and still surpassing female artist in the industry. Nicki Minaj was the first to clme to mind with comparison.
But nothing in fit that category, except attitude and delivery. She went back to "Khia" days or better yet Lil Kim "Hardcore" days.
It was something I've never seen or heard before for this generation.
I sat for 4 hours, finding her contact information, Social Media outlets, Number, Name, etc until I found her.
No matter how explicit the lyrics are the people on the edge of their seats, after reviewing her image , style, demeanor. I came to a verdict that she is everything she raps. Her look matches up to her lyrics, also her lifestyle actions.
When we first heard the song, I prayed it wasn't released and it wasn't.
We sat with Kevin Liles and Fats Hill of the Liquids Club and 300.
Then we scoped out, nonstop. From her posts to previews.
In less than 24hours we watch that fans base grow tremendously all positive feedback.
Our youth is in charge of our future and most definitely out music. To see so many of our youth Intrigued with the song made me wonder about her so much more.
Was it passion behind the music, Was it done for the fans ?
Honestly the conclusion to that is self explanatory after hearing the music.
The passion is for the music is so authentic that the fans have no choice but to eat it up.
1LuhBrazy Is going to be a problem for the industry, Stay tuned here for more singles from Brazy , Visuals , News and more
Welcome To The Dispensary where we provide all the best upcoming music , artist, sports, health and beauty.
Instagram -  @1LuhBrazy

Comments

Popular Posts